Is this possible?
Do you mean the "JIRA System user" that Atlassian use to look after your installation?
You can't do that yourself, but I don't know if Atlassian support might make a change to the display name for you. I don't think they will let you change the login though - they use the same one across all the Cloud systems, and changing it might break automations.
When we first integrated our Zendesk with JIRA, a system user was created with the username "Zendesk Support for JIRA" - We are hoping to be able to change this username.
Ah, I don't know that one. I suspect it might be locked down for the add-on. If there's no add-on for Zendesk, then I imagine you'll be able to change the name as you do with any normal user.
@Ian Field this is an automatically created Atlassian Connect user. We do not allow its name to be changed. Out of interest, why do you want to change the users name to something that is different to the name of the add-on?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.