I would like to use the Jira REST API to move the status with the approval function, butI get an error message.Is it possible to move the status with approval function by API?
@遠藤 一樹Can you explain what does it mean to "move the status with the approval function"? What error do you get?There is API to approve: https://developer.atlassian.com/cloud/jira/service-desk/rest/api-group-request/#api-rest-servicedeskapi-request-issueidorkey-approval-approvalid-postAnd there is API to transition status:https://developer.atlassian.com/cloud/jira/platform/rest/v3/api-group-issues/#api-rest-api-3-issue-issueidorkey-transitions-post
@Krzysztof Bogdan
Thank you for your help.
I have tried to transition the status by using the API but I have got an error message that says "Unable to move.You may not have permission or may not have the required information for the issue. If this issue persists, contact your Jira administrator. ".I am assigned as an approver for the issue and transition ID is correct.I wonder if there is any missing information and what the permission means.
Maybe workflow is blocking transition?@遠藤 一樹Are you able to transition status using Jira web UI?
Thank you for your confirmation.
This status is one in which the approval function is enabled.
I want to press this approval button in the API.
And, I would then like to transition to the next status.
↓API error message.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.