Hi there
I wonder if anyone from Atlassian can comment on this, please? Or how I make a request for such a feature.
We would love JIRA GUEST USERS - exactly the same as the amazing Confluence Guest user feature that @Nidhi Raj wrote about a few months ago.
Our use case is simple, and probably the same as hundreds of other Atlassian customers - we are a web agency, with our own staff, freelancers, contractors, etc .. and with many clients that have between one and five users each normally.
The clients need to access ONE jira project and ONE confluence space only, and do nothing else.
The new Confluence Guest feature works great - keeping my Confluence license costs relative to me hiring more staff, and not taking more clients!
I currently want to upgrade from Standard to Premium and add more features to our JIRA setup ... but I am really loathe to pay for the additional 100 "guest" users on top of my own staff - so I am not upgrading/buying.
So, can we please get a Jira Guest User feature?