En el panel izquierdo veo solo proyecto y no puedo ver backlog de tareas ni generar sprints
Hola @Silberberg
Según la imagen de su pantalla, está trabajando con un proyecto de Gestión de trabajo. Esos tipos de proyectos no tienen las funciones Backlog y Sprints. Las funciones Backlog y Sprints están disponibles solo para proyectos de software.
---
Hello
Based on your screen image, you are working with a Work Management project. Those types of projects don't have the Backlog and Sprints features. Backlog and Sprints features are available only for Software projects.
I don't see backlog in the left pane In the left panel I see only project and I can't see backlog of tasks or generate sprints
I don't see backlog in the left pane
In the left panel I see only project and I can't see backlog of tasks or generate sprints
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.