I use NativeForms as a front end for a variety of purposes, and the forms integrate with Jira through, I presume, an API. When a form is completed, and user selects submit, an epic is created in Jira, triggering automation scripts. Generally if a user uploads an image or other file in nativeforms, then those files are attached automatically to the Jira epic.
The problem I've encountered is related to the file upload. Apparently Jira has a hard limit on the size of files that can be uploaded. That is, if the summed, collective size of files uploaded to a nativeform is greater than 5 MB, then NONE of the files will automatically be attached to the Jira epic. That means i have to do that step manually, which i don't want to do.
Question: Is there a way to increase the limit for the file uploads? I know the limit through empirical testing, but I've not seen a control for it in Jira settings, nor have I seen one described online.
Thanks for your help!
Jim