I have a jira project that I dont want others to view yet.....how do I keep others from seeing it until its ready?
Hi @larry jones
Welcome to community!
You can keep the browse permission only to you till the project goes live.
Refer to https://support.atlassian.com/jira-cloud-administration/docs/permissions-for-company-managed-projects/ to know more about the browse permission
Hi @larry jones , you can remove permissions from any user except yourself.
Company manager project - Project Settings > Permissions and change Browse permissions
Team managed project - Project settings > Access and ensure no other users are members/viewers
I am not a administrator. I just a user. Can I still do this?
Ah.. Are you using company managed project or team managed project?
Are you a project admin?
I am just a normal user and I created a project to track my time.
As suggested, setting an issue security level and using permissions can help here - but this would be a policy that would need to be defined by the Sys Admin to setup.
https://support.atlassian.com/jira-cloud-administration/docs/configure-issue-security-schemes/
I am not a admin or superuser.......and this is a "story" I created. Does the suggestion/answer above still apply and need admin credentials?
Basically to make an issue "private", the ability to have that feature needs to be configured by your admin. If it's something people want to do often, it might be worthwhile making a case for it.
Unfortunately, there isn't a great deal else you can really do here I'm afraid.
Ok, Thank you.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.