Okay I'm producing a set of How To documentation pages. This includes detailed first time instructions and as well as an expert short cut pages. Links are likely going to be re-used in several instruction pages as well as in the expert pages. Links can change and I don't want to have to go through the whole space looking for a changed link. Links will point to other spaces.
So - what I want to do is to set up a source link in my space. And then use links within the space to point to that link. Essentially I'd like to say - execute the source link pointed to by this link. Something like a symbolic link or by reference. The intent is that if the link changes, I can just correct one link and all the other links in the space will not require changes.
Is this possible? or is there a simpler way of doing it?
Regards