Hi , how can I sync/automate statuses between linked issues between one JSM project & one JS project. (Standard Plan).
Thanks.
Hi @MahanthPrudhvi
Creating an Automation rule should be able to do this; you can check out the Automation library to get an idea of how to build a rule.
If you're looking for something simpler to set up, or are concerned about using up all your Automation executions with your Standard Plan, Elements Copy & Sync can help (btw, I'm with the vendor).
You can create synchronization recipes based on a link status, and then use a visual workflow mapping to decide how and which statuses should be synchronized.
Here's what the workflow status mapping looks like:
Hi @Julie d_Antin _Elements_
Thanks for the suggestion I am exploring the addon which you have mentioned but it would be better if the addon comes with a bit less price and I don't think we would be exhausting limited automations(500) but anyway thanks for giving second option.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.