Hi Team,
I set the filter as 'resolved=EMPTY,' but a few closed requests are still appearing in my bin. Can you suggest how I can fix this?
Regards,
Aisha
HI @Aisha Jahan ,
resolved should be the resolution date. It is strange that it is empty for closed tickets.
Try using resolution field instead. Something like :
assignee=currentUser() and resolution is EMPTY
Hope this helps,
Fabio
Hi Fabio,
Thanks for the quick response, I tried this but no change it is still the same issue.
Hi @Aisha Jahan ,
I hope you are doing well!!
Resolution for the issue is not set, could be the reason issue appearing even after closed.
I would suggest you check weather resolution is set or not for the issue.
Regards,Mayur
Hi Mayur,
Can you please guide me on where I need to check this, the complete path?
@Aisha Jahan
https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirakb/how-to-edit-the-resolution-of-a-jira-issue-313467778.html
please verify the workflow associated in order to verify if Resolution is mandatory on resolution screen or if there is some postfunction that automatically populate that field. One of the above approach should be put in place in order to avoid your issue.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.