There's a global keyboard shortcut "g then i" to find issues, and I've been using this for years, followed by "f" to put the focus into the search bar. Now when I hit the "i" I get "Oops, you've found a dead link".
Other similar keyboard shortcuts are hit & miss:
- "g then d" - go to dashboard - works
- "g then p" - browse to a project - doesn't do anything
- "g then i" - find issues - returns the "dead link" error
- "g then g" - administration quick search - works
- "g then a" - go to boards - doesn't do anything
I was testing all these keyboard shortcuts from my dashboard. The shortcut for Find issues has definitely always worked from there, but I don't normally use the others, so I don't know if the starting point is relevant.
Any suggestions? Thanks in advance :-)