Hello,
I am wondering - Is it possible to have a different Issue layout per specific Board in Project?
For example, within our project, we have 3 boards, for 3 different teams.
One of those teams doesn't have any 3D artists, thus I would like if I can remove certain specific custom fields (for example 3D Artist Estimate) showing up within their Issue Types (User Story for example) but I would like to keep that field visible for other 3 teams (boards).
Teams are being differentiated by certain custom fields if it is relevant.
From what I know that the issue layout is being configured per project and associated with a specific issue type, but I wonder if can I further "associate it" or do I need to create a new issue type "User Story 2" with a new issue layout just for that team in order to achieve my goal (that doesn't sound that clean to me, but sounds like it would work).
Thanks in advance.