Here are some possible typos:1) chartAt paragraph: it seems the example {{issue.summary.charAt(7)}} -> W is wrong. Character W is in string "Hello World!" at position 6 (index is zero based)2) similar errors are found at lastIndexOf paragraph3) equalsIgnoreCase paragraph: equals method is used in the example.4) reverse() paragraph: the example has probably an error in result stringSource:https://support.atlassian.com/cloud-automation/docs/jira-smart-values-text-fields/
Hi @janez hribar good catch! I don't think anyone from Atlassian saw this post yet. I created a Support ticket to clarify the document and fix any typos.
Hi @janez hribar
Thanks for reporting this. I have created an internal ticket to have someone from the automation documentation team review this page. In my own testing I found a few errors with the current documentation. I expect it might take a few days to update and correct this, but I will try to update this thread once I see that this document has been corrected.
Cheers,
Andy
The documentation is incorrect. I've submitted a ticket for Jira Support to correct this.
They will be making the necessary changes.
They tested reverse() and couldn't see any errors in the result string. The other 3 issues will be corrected. You are correct, the index is 0 based so the results are off by 1. If this resolves the issue, could you possibly mark it as answered? Thx.
Please fix reverse() errors in the documentation:a) starting { character is missing in mustache expression,b) "Hello World!" > reverse() > "!dlroW olleH" ("!dlroW elloH" is wrong).
!dlroW elloH
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.