Hello,
I've spent a lot of time searching and testing time-tracking and reporting apps. But have still not found a suitable app. So I hope maybe some of you can suggest an app that lives up to our requirements.
I'm looking for something with at least the 2 requirements below:
1. Reporting view
We have a very thorough reporting process where the reporting view needs to be convenient and easy to look at. We are currently using reporting in OpenProject, which is how we need to see it, see the photo below. Most time tracking app shows names, and issues under each other, which makes the list super long and inconvenient.

2. Roles and rights
We need there to be restricted roles and rights, leads of teams should be able to see team members hours. Team members should not be able to see each others.
I've tested:
Tempo (Problem is the reporting view, otherwise it has all requirements we need)
Activity Timeline (way to complex)
Worklogs (Does show the reporting view as we want, but has no roles and right restrictions)
I will keep testing other apps, but in the mean time I would highly appreciate if anyone here could suggest a good time tracking and reporting app.
Best regards,
Pia