Hi! I am looking for the automation steps for this ask above:
Further context:
Thank you!
If you go to Project settings > Automation and look under Library there is a rule called "When all stories are completed → then close epic" that you can use as a starting point, just change the statuses to fit both of your use cases.
Hi @Mikael Sandberg thank you so much! I am having an issue with the in-progress part of this now? It is rejecting my JQL. Could you take a look?
@Mikael Sandberg I actually just tried this and it didn't trigger anything for my epic. I am not sure what I did wrong as I copied the rule exactly. In the audit log it says "no actions performed"
Your JQL is missing status = "In progress", using just = "In progress" is not a valid JQL.
When you did the test, did you move a story/task to completed or an epic?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.