Hello All,
Does anyone of you encountered or experienced this?
For example, I would send an email to external client and I would cc my JIRA email because I want it to auto creates a ticket in my JIRA project.
My subject for example is: Vendor Set Up SAP - ABC Company. It will create a ticket afterwards.
However, when I send a new email for another vendor, my subject would be "Vendor Set Up SAP - XYZ Company". I noticed that instead of creating a brand new ticket since the subject is unique, it only appends the other ticket which is for the XYZ company. So now my email to the other vendor (xys) is being added (as a comment) to the previous ticket (abc company).
Do you know why this is happening and how can I counter this?
My email subject works like a template but the company name keeps changing, so that should be separate ticket for each.
Can you share some thoughts on this, please?
Thanks,
J Mercado