I have a space where I record notes (The "Notes" Space).
There are a lot of individual Notes pages that are children in the space. However, the main page in the space is just empty, and I cannot for the life of me figure out how to get to a list of links to all the various notes I've created.
When I searched online, the advice was to use the "page hierarchy" function in the menu that comes up when you click on the three dots, however.... I'm not seeing that, and searching "help" for "hierarchy" in confluence returns nothing useful.
Right now the only way I'm able to access these various subpages is through the "recent changes" menu, and then I'm copy-pasting links into the top level page. This is incredibly tedious, and I'm sure I'm missing links that are not appearing in the list.
There must be a simple way to just create a page full of links of children in a space.