Hello all,
I am curious we have an interesting case where our HR team wants to use Atlassian and JSM specifically to be able to work some HR related tickets.
They are worried about access and since we use our instance in several departments we want to minimize the ability for other site admins to go in and gain access. We only have a handful of site admins but I was wondering if there is a way to "lock" a permissions scheme to only certain people or even force some kind of approval process for changes to it.
I realize this isn't exactly what or how this is supposed to be used but figured I would ask here anyway.
Maybe I should be using Issue security but since its site/org admins they are concerned about it really wouldn't matter one way or another unless I am missing something.
Any input would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks!