Hi @Cyrus Shemshadi and welcome to the community,
I'm not sure such endpoint exists. What you can do is to take this endpoint https://developer.atlassian.com/cloud/confluence/rest/v2/api-group-version/#api-custom-content-custom-content-id-versions-get and compare the body of the version you want and then find the changes.
Thank you Alex!
If that helped you, kindly mark my answer as accepted, in order to help others in the community with similar questions. Much appreciated!
Dear Alex,In your response, you suggested to use "Get version details for custom content version", and to compare the body of versions.This is somehow what I could do with "Get content history". In both mentioned APIs, we have previous version and next version of page content as API outputs. Based on this, you 've suggested a similar solution to what I mentioned in my request. If I am wrong, I would be grateful if you would correct me.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.