I'm trying to configure a board that works for my team, and we'd like a kanban board where new issues appear in the todo column, and then we could move it to a backlog when necessary.
It's a team managed project and I am a project administrator.
I've activated the backlog in the project settings > feature section. And now we have a kanban board and a backlog just as I want. Only problem is that when creating new issues I get the "Your issue OOO-X has been created but not visible on board" error and I can find it in the backlog.
I've read a lot of other people having similar but not the same issues regarding not having issues not getting visible but those questions often end up in access management or status configuration. I don't think that's applicable in this case, my columns and statuses are all mapped, and I have permission to create issues.
If I create the issue directly in the TODO column, it remains there. It appears when I create issues from the create button at the top.
How do I make the newly created issue appear in the TODO column while still having a backlog available?