I am a Jira Admin, one of my QC Team Leads receives the error in the screenshot attached, that he "Cannot create test case" in Zephyr Scale, even though I gave him Admin Permissions.
What should I do?
Hi @Fouad El-Gendy
What do you mean "gave him admin permissions"? Zephyr scale is setup in each project separately and permissions can be enabled project-wise. So go to that project > project setting > Apps > Zephyr Scale and grant the group/role your QA eng belongs the permission to create test cases:
I did go ahead to the page you attached, and it seems that I already had one person assigned, so I turned off permissions so that more than one person can create test cases, and that worked just fine.
Thank you!
Nice! That's one way to go
Hi there,
I have the same issue even if the permission has already been disabled. Please advise. Thank you!
I enabled the permission as per the screenshot below
I was able to create 2 folders then the permission is off again.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.