Hello,
I am loading the list of members of a group, then creating one issue for each of them through automation.

Next step is creating the variable

I then loop through it with

And within the branches I create the task using

And the result is below:

with the audit log as below

As you can see it has worked as expected except for the assignments where it has only been successful for one user (cf inactive user warning in the audit log). I have checked the result payload and all users are marked as active and I know for a fact that the accounts are all actively used daily.
Any idea why this is happening or how I should change the way I process the list ?
EDIT: I have tried with several groups and the last member is always the one which is correctly processed (last = highest issue key PAR-213 in my example)