I am not able to get all linked issues with the release version. Only getting release version
Hi @Kunal -- Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
The release is used by the issues, and so it does not contain the list of them.
To create your release message, try using the Lookup Issues action, with JQL to get the issues, and then you can reference them in the email (as shown in the help: https://support.atlassian.com/cloud-automation/docs/jira-automation-actions/#Lookup-issues
The changes to your rule would be (bolded below):
Kind regards,Bill
Hi @Bill Sheboy
Thanks but I don't your answer helps here. I don't want it in an email.
Is there any way I can configure the list of tasks / stories / bugs in slack message when admin clicks on release button?
As of now I am only getting link.
Have you tried to use the Lookup Issues action that I suggested? Have you tried to reference the lookup results in the Slack message?
With those, you can find and list the items which are in the release. That can be provided in a Slack message, email, etc.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.