I need to rename the field and an option to add another dropdown value which appears in other places (screens). When I go to my project and search for the field I want to edit, I can not find It. Where should I look? How can I do it?
Hello @Vera Valshonok
Is the project a Team Managed project or a Company Managed project? That information will display at the bottom of the navigation panel on the left.
If the project is a Company Managed project, custom fields are managed from Settings (gear icon near your avatar) > Issues > Custom Fields.
If the project is a Team Managed project, custom fields are managed from Project Settings > Issues Types
Its Service managment project
Each of the functional project types (Service, Software, and Work Management) also has an architectural project type - Team Managed or Company Managed.
Is the project a Team Managed project or a Company Managed project? That information will display at the bottom of the navigation panel on the left when you are viewing the project.
If the project is a Company Managed project, custom fields are managed (created and modified) from Settings (gear icon near your avatar) > Issues > Custom Fields.
For new fields you then have to add the fields to the screens used by the issues in your project. Refer to
https://support.atlassian.com/jira-cloud-administration/docs/add-a-custom-field-to-a-screen/
Did the answer I provided help you resolve your issue? If so, please consider marking the Answer as Accepted, to help other users find posts with validated answers/solutions.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.