I created a task from the roadmap, but can't find it on board.
Hello @xufeng yang
Welcome to the Atlassian community!
Is the project a Team Managed project or a Company Managed project? That information will show at the bottom of the navigation panel on the left.
Is the board a Kanban board or a Scrum board?
Check to following items:
- Do you have any quick/custom filters active on your board?
- Are all statuses mapped to columns on the board/backlog?
- Is the issue showing on the backlog screen instead of the board?
-
Hi
@Trudy P Claspill
Thanks for replying to me.
This is a Kanban board in Team Managed project.
No. I have cleared all filters.
All statuses are mapped to columns on the board.I compared the status of the task that was not displayed with the task created from the Kanban board.
Nope.
Maybe that has some problem with the Japanese characters?
What type of issue is it? Is it an Epic or a Subtask?
Epics are not available to be displayed on the Kanban board for a Team Managed project. If you use the Group By Epics option then the Epics will show up as headers for swimlanes that contains the child issues of the Epics.
On the Backlog screen (if you have that enabled) the Epics show up in a separate panel that you can turn on and off.
If the issue created was a subtask, those also don't show on the board as cards unless you use the Group By Subtasks option.
And they don't show in the Backlog screen at all, but you are alerted that they exist by the child issues icon on their parent issue.
Hi, @Trudy P Claspill Thank you very much.
I have solved the problem.
I found the issue (not a subtask or epic) in the backlog, It is displayed when I moved it to the board.But, I don't know the reason why it was in the backlog.
Hi, @Trudy P Claspill
Thank you for your continued support.
I really appreciate that!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.