Hello!This is a snap from the webhook message in Teams, can I change the button "View in Jira" to "Assign to me" so the QA can take it, without the need of loading the issue on screen?Thanks
Hi @Todor Gidikov and welcome to the community,
No, unfortunately you can't change the default email templates of Jira.
Hi, @Alex Koxaras -Relational- Thank you for the quick answer!
Hi @Todor Gidikov Welcome to Atlassian Community!
I think you are MS Teams "Incoming Webhook" app for getting notification on MS Teams channel.
I suggest you to Jira Cloud for Microsoft Teams (Official) https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1226478/jira-cloud-for-microsoft-teams-official?tab=overview&hosting=cloud
Official Plugin, for managing JIRA issue from MS Teams like Create New issue, assign issue , edit issue etc.
Thanks,
Vikrant Yadav
Hi @Vikrant Yadav Thank you for the suggestion but I don't think this will help me solve my case.Regards,
Todor Gidikov
@Todor Gidikov I think that @Vikrant Yadav has a point here. Maybe you should try it.. I mean it worth a shot since it mentions:
The notifications you want where you workReceive customizable Jira notifications in Teams with personal notifications.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.