I need to create a filter for my Kanban board to remove certain assignees. So, for example, if I want to only show assignees on my project team I set up a filter that removes items assigned to Development and R&D. I've done this by adding one of the following filters:
- not (assignee = development or assignee = r&d)
- assignee != development or assignee != r&d
Both of the above filters remove items assigned to these specific users, which is what I want. However, they also remove items that are unassigned. I need items that are unassigned to remain in the list. I'm a bit confused because nowhere in the filters above have I asked it to remove unassigned or EMPTY assignee issues.
So, instead of the expected behavior, the filters are actually acting like this:
- not (assignee = development or assignee = r&d or assignee = Unassigned)
- assignee != development or assignee != r&d or assignee != EMPTY
Is there a reason for this? Is there a different filter I can use to remove items assigned to a specific user(s) from the list AND still show unassigned items?
Thanks!