customfield_15000 does not have any context associated and I want to display all dropdowns present for the same custom field but as I do not have context id I am not able to use below rest api.
GET /rest/api/3/customField/{fieldId}/context/{contextId}/option
and when tried to get the custom fields options using below link I am getting 405 as method not allowed
/rest/api/latest/customFieldOption?fieldId=customfield_15000
Hi @Tushar Wagh
WHat do you mean by there is no context associated with the custom field? If you have deleted the context, then you can't have any values on that CF. Can you post a screenshot of your custom field? Cog wheel > issues > custom fields > find you custom field and click "context and default value"
I guess that custom field will be having a global context assigned but I want that context id so that I can use the below API to display the values for customfield.
GET /rest/api/3/customField/customfield_15000/context/{contextId}/option
Just to let you know that I do not have UI access and just have the programmatic access.
Try this then
GET /rest/api/3/field/{fieldId}/context
and see all available contexts. Then get the corresponding ID:
Yes tried the same but getting the same error as below
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.