Could you please suggest how to publish pages so anyone can just read them?
I am using free Confluence with 10 users limit, but want to share content externally.
Is it possible?
I have found something called Public links, but can't find this on my Confluence space.
https://support.atlassian.com/confluence-cloud/docs/share-content-externally-with-public-links/
Hi @Anton Miroshnichenko and welcome to the community,
Currently this feature is on hold. So you will not find it on your instance. If you were on a paid plan, I know with certainty that you can raise a request directly to Atlassian and they can enable it for you (I've done it).
Thanks for the answer.
But it is strange to me that I can't share content...
Maybe there is the other way to open the information I add to the pages?
You can open you confluence instance to anyone on the internet by allowing anonymous access:
https://support.atlassian.com/confluence-cloud/docs/set-up-public-access/
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.