I can't see the tickets which have been marked as done or the closed tickets in the console of jira service desk
Hi @Vikas Mahajan Welcome to the community. You can simply conduct an Advanced issue search using JQL.
project = XXX AND status in (Done, Closed)
Hope this will help you!Regards,Sushant Verma
Hi @Vikas Mahajan ,
In your Jira customer portal (https://<baseURL>.atlassian.net/servicedesk/customer/portals), click on Requests button on the right top , select All.
In the next page, You can select the required status for the search.
As this is customer portal, you don't have JQL advanced search option. i.e. Search is limited here
Hello @Sushant Verma
I cant find the advanced issue search option, neither in the search box nor in the filters search, could you please help me here.
Hello @Rilwan Ahmed ,
This is requests you are talking about, I have created tasks which have been done/closed and I cant view them now.
@Vikas Mahajan Could you please share the screenshot, so that I can look into this further.Regards,Sushant Verma
@Sushant Verma Nevermind, I got it, I can see the closed tickets now, although is it not possible to view closed tickets directly from the projects instead of searching for them in Filters - advanced issue search.
P.S Thanks for the help!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.