When I try to add teammate to project. I get this message, "You don't have permission to invite people to Jira Software. Contact your admin for more information."
Hi @[deleted]and welcome!
To add a teammate to a Jira Project, you need to be in the "Administrator" role of the Project.
To add a teammate to your Jira instance, you need to be a Site Admin. Go to your site's Admin page at admin.atlassian.com to try to see if you are a Site Admin. Otherwise, you need to contact your Site Admin to have your teammate added to Jira. Then you can see if you are in the "Administrator" role of the Project, to add that teammate to the Project.
HTH,KGM
Hi @Kristján Geir Mathiesen - thanks.
I am both the administrator and site admin per the link you shared. I am not sure why I get the error message.
Oh, ok @[deleted] At what URL are you when you get that message?
Can you maybe provide a screen shot of the error message?
Thanks,KGM
Hi @[deleted]
Please check & try
Product -> User access settings -> User Invites ->
for JWM, you might select the option of existing user permission of Don't allow invites:
You could change this option to others and you will not get that error.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.