Can the order of a request type be changed in the slack channel drop-down?
Hi @Atkins, Carol , welcome to the Atlassian Community!
Can you elaborate a little more on your request please? Maybe even a screenshot describing what you're trying to achieve would be very helpful.
Looking forward to hearing from you.
Kind Regards,
Ash
Hi Ash,
Right now the sequence of our request types in Slack are not ideal. We'd like to list them in order of highest request type down to least popular. When doing the initial setup we had to select which request types we wanted visible and I'm thinking they are listed in the order we loaded them. I'd like to go back and re-arrange the order they are listed in (see below). For instance, we'd want "something else" last and it's currently the 3rd choice.
Hi @Atkins, Carol ,
Thank you for clarifying. Out of curiosity, if you go to Project Settings -> Portal Settings -> Portal Groups, is the current list the same?
You can re-arrange them there, I'm just wondering would that have an impact on the way it is visible in slack.
Let me know if that works or not, I'll keep looking in the meantime.
All the best,
Update: Tested it just now myself, doesn't seem to have an affect, however I was able to arrange them the way I wanted by deleting them from the request types and re-adding them in the chat settings (the one from your screenshot).
That being said I've a very limited amount of request types and also arranged them the way I wanted in the portal groups also.
Let me know.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.