Is editing the sidebar an option in Confluence Cloud?
@Daniel McCraine Welcome to the Atlassian community
There is very little you can change in the side bar. More information here https://support.atlassian.com/confluence-cloud/docs/customize-your-space/
Hi @Daniel McCraine and welcome to the community,
A spaces sidebar can be customized but it is quite limited. You can hide certain elements, and shortcuts and reorder pages but that's about it. More on the link that Brant provided.
In my Manage Spaces control panel I only have Space Details and Export Space. How do I get the other controls? Is that one of the differences between a free and paid account?
@Daniel McCraine This will be the same for all plans. Are you a Space admin? It sounds like you just have space export permissions and not full admin permissions.
I created the space. I'm assuming I'm the admin. How would I confirm that?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.