i have jira plugin installed in excel and working with JQL query import type.
Trying to use import type - JIRA.JQL() function
When i give below in excel
=JIRA.JQL("status in (""To Do"", ""In Progress"", WAITING) and assignee = ""xy@zab.com""","key, summary, priority,labels")
I get the desired output.
Now i want change assignee as a parameter, i.e., give email address in another cell and want the jql to be updated.
I tried splitting the jql into 3 different cells (very rudimentary way
)
| "status in (""To Do"",""In Progress"",WAITING) and assignee ="" |
| xy@zab.com |
| """,key, summary, priority,labels") |
and, i combine/merge the above 3 into a single cell(say cell H34) and
=JIRA.JQL(H34), i get the below error
| Error in the JQL Query: Expecting operator but got 'To Do'. The valid operators are '=', '!=', '<', '>', '<=', '>=', '~', '!~', 'IN', 'NOT IN', 'IS' and 'IS NOT'. (line 1, character 14) |
I tried re-ordering the JQL, changing the category of the cell from General to Text but no luck in getting this working.
Any pointers to what I might be missing?