Hello Everyone,
I have a situation where we are using different issues with some same statuses in their workflows but their progress %age is different, so it's not possible to use Progress by Status as we can only put one percentage for a status.
So created a formula that will show the progress by status %age something like below:
If type = "epic":
If (Status = "To Do", 0,
Status = "In Progress", 50/100,
Status = "Closed", 100/100)/(sum{if type = "user story":
1+1
})
else if type = "user story":
If (Status = "To Do", 0,
Status = "Groomed", 20/100,
Status = "In progress", 40/100,
Status = "On Hold/Blocked", 80/100,
Status = "Done", 100/100)
In the above formula we have different progress %age for epic and User Story. I am using Sum over Sub-items, but the progress is going over 100% in some cases. To overcome that I have used division by total number of sub-items in Epic, which is only diving the Epic result and then summing over the sub-items, but it should sum over first and then divide by number of all sub-items.
Any help here is appreciated.
Thanks!