Dear Community,
we are working with Cloud Jira Software.(Premium).
We used to work in Jira Software onPremise before.
Now we want wo use Jira Advanced Roadmaps for hybrid Projectmanagement and for the use of buliding a Project Portfolio.
We watched some atlassian tutorials and we are testing by our selfes but we have some questions and I hope some of you can help us with Jira Advanced Roadmaps.
Here are our open points
- Is it possible to enter the estimated effort to a certain issue for an individual team member?
I saw this in a video tutorial, but I can not find that field to do that. - Is it possible to see the whole estimated time of all issues of a certain release, when the issues are part of different epics?
Thanks for your help in advance!
Or maybe, If you know good tutorials feel free to post them.
best regards,
Chris