Hi there,
Is Jira currently down or something? I can't open to view/edit workflow of any of my projects in Jira. If I hit 'Try Again', it keeps buffering. Does anyone know what is causing the issue here
Hello @Shashwini Nair - I am currently not seeing any errors or issues on the Atlassian statuspage, and am able to review workflows in several of my cloud instances.
Are you able to open an incognito window and try that way? If so and it is successful you may want to clear your browser cache.
Hi @Shashwini Nair ,
You can check the status of Jira health here: https://jira-software.status.atlassian.com/
Regarding your issue, is any workflow update currently running in any of your projects?
Have you tried to clear your cash an cookies?
Hello, I have exactly the same issue on "Team Managed" project, the Org Managed is OK.
Tried a brand new blank project and I get the error too.
No I can't open it in an incognito window either. I checked with the other project admin and he's also facing the same issue
Mine is also a "Team Managed" Project
@Shashwini Nair Do you have it on all Team managed projects or only one of them?
I have it on all Team Managed Projects
I already tried clearing cache and cookies. Nothing solved the issue.
@Shashwini Nair ,
I would suggest you to contact the Atlassian support team on this.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.