Hi Team,
Could you please help me on the following points? Sorry for the multiple questions.
Hi @Swaroop Kumar
1- Hyperlink to which field? Description?
2- To add images, add attachment field to screen from Project Settings -> Request Types -> Edit Fields -> Fields -> Add Field -> Attachment.
3- In screen 2, there is a Field Help section that you can configure for each field.
Hi @Tansu Akdeniz
I was able to figure out of the answer for the first question.
For the second question, I should've elaborated it more (my bad). So, in the instructions field I made some points to explain about the request form, but I'd also like to add an image in the instructions field to make it more clear. Is this possible?
For 3- I do not see a "Field Help Section" on my request form.
2 - I do not think that you can add image. But it is possible to use wiki markup.
Ex; you can add URL.
[Atlassian|https://www.atlassian.com]
3- Project Settings -> Request Types -> Edit Fields -> Fields
I do not see "Edit Fields -> Fields" under Request Types. I'm using Jira clour and not on-prem, if that makes any difference.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.