Hi everyone,
I am using the Page Properties and Page Properties Report macro together to create a summary report of the status of our initiatives. Our leadership team will look at this report once a week.
They are happy with the report but now they are asking for a way to see the history of this report - so for example they could look back a week or two ago and see what the status or updates of the various initiatives was then.
I have been trying things like making a copy, exporting to other formats, manually copying the content but nothing seems to work to create a "snapshot" of the report for a week and then "archive it".
I am probably missing something obvious here but would appreciate some help. Hopefully my use case is clear. I will write it out again to make it clearer hopefully:
- A "report" exists in the form of a Confluence page with the Page Properties Report in a specific Space.
- This "report" shows "status update" tables from multiple other pages.
- Every Friday our Product leadership team will view this "report" to see what the updates are across various initiatives. These updates are done by the PMs on the respective initiative pages in a table that is inside of the Page Properties macro. They do not touch the "report" page.
- The leadership team is happy to see this "bubbled up" report but occasionally they will want to look back and see what the update was for certain initiatives a few weeks ago.
My question to you experts is: How do I do number 4?
Thank you!