I set up an automation which is called every time someone logs work.
I use a web request https://api.personio.de/v1/auth to Personio's API to receive a token. With this token I can use https://api.personio.de/v1/company/employees to get the employees id using Jira's smart value {{initiator.emailAddress}}.
I send a third web request to receive a new token. So far so good ...
With the forth request and the new token I want to use POST and https://api.personio.de/v1/company/attendances to log the time. Here I get the response from Personio {"success":false,"error":{"message":"personio.core.api.exceptions.api.forbidden.http.exception","code":0}}
Can anyone help?
Hi Moritz,
I'm having some issues with the employees endpoint but I could make the attendance one work with the setup below:
Headers: Authorization, accept, content-type
Method post
Web Request body:
{ "attendances":[ { "employee":{{ids.get(initiator.emailAddress)}}, "date":"{{now.jiraDate}}", "start_time":"{{worklog.started.convertToTimeZone("Europe/Rome").format("HH:mm")}}", "end_time":"{{worklog.started.convertToTimeZone("Europe/Rome").plusSeconds(worklog.timeSpentSeconds).format("HH:mm")}}", "break":0, "project_id":{{projects.get(issue.Personio Project)}}, "comment":"{{worklog.comment}}" } ]}
I hope it helps!
Hi @Moritz DittrichHi @Jacopo Pellegrino
there is a Jira Cloud App (JPsync Time Tracking and Personio Connector for Jira) that covers the topic of time tracking and transfer to personio. So it is no longer necessary to build an automation workaround. You can find the app here:
https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1236124?tab=overview&hosting=cloud
Here are the facts in brief:
regards
Daniel
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.