We use Jira Projects as clients. Each "project" is a different client so each client has their own board.

When we have actual projects for those clients, we create an epic and then put the corresponding tasks for the team in as tasks.
In the below example: Forbin.com is the client and this is the Forbin.com Board. Forbin.com Brand Re-Fresh is the project for that client and Site Map is the task

Is there a way to have one service management queue and be able to update a client key/Project or link all of the projects so that when the ticket comes in we can assign it to the right client? This way all of the JSM ticket and the tasks are all linked to the corresponding client.
If a ticket comes in under the Forbin Help Desk with ID FHD-4, I want to be able to update that with the client. I am the only agent having multiple roles at the moment and I need to set this up to train someone.