Hey,
I would like to display values in the row of a project but I don't know how to address the project row. I use Project as pages but I assume it is still a dimension? Thanks in advance.
Hi @Onur Cevik ,
I am Elita from eazyBI support team. Thanks for sharing your use case!I recommend removing the Issue dimension from Rows and dragging the Project dimension to your Rows. Once you have added Project dimension to your Rows, enable the "Pages" button to also add Project dimension to Pages (to allow report filtering by Projects). You might find the documentation here https://docs.eazybi.com/eazybi/analyze-and-visualize/create-reports#Createreports-Pagedimensions useful to learn about Page dimensions.Best wishes,Elita from support@eazybi.com
@Elita Kalāne - eazyBI Support,
Thanks a lot Elita. Another question. How to get the issues of each project as dropdown? Marked in the picture below
Extend dimension by their hierarchy level members. Extend dimension project by dimension issues as their hierarchy level members.
@Elita Kalāne - eazyBI SupportIm close to my desired state as you can see in the picture below. But I don´t know how to remove the 1) column which belongs to dimension project on the left. Otherwise the 1) column is necessary as dimension for my calculated members.
Hi @Onur Cevik
Thank you for following up with us!
Could you please export and share the definition for your eazyBI report?https://docs.eazybi.com/eazybi/analyze-and-visualize/create-reports/export-and-import-report-definitionsPlease send it to support@eazybi.com, and we will continue helping you with your use case through our support email.
It will be easier to help you once I see the report definition.
Best wishes,
Elita from support@eazybi.com
Hey @Elita Kalāne - eazyBI Support ,
I have sent you the definition. Thanks for helping further.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.