I created a new workflow and want to assign it to an issue type but it isnt showing in the list of available workflows when I try to make the change. What am I missing?
Hi @Amy Conley Welcome to the community!If you have created a new workflow, might be that workflow is not active yet. Please check in the in-active workflow section and that workflow will available here.Do let me know if you face any issue.Regards,Sushant Verma
Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
Assigning a workflow is done in the "workflow scheme" for the project.
If your workflow is not appearing on the list, then I suspect it is a draft, you have not yet clicked "publish", so it's not available for use in the scheme yet.
It actually is under inactive. I have it under a workflow scheme but it is not in a project. I can't see where to assign it to a project.
@Amy Conley You need to publish the workflow. Please follow https://support.atlassian.com/jira-cloud-administration/docs/manage-issue-workflows/Hope it will help!Regards,Sushant Verma
Thank you all for the direction - I was able to create a workflow scheme, associate the workflow to the issue types and it is added to the project.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.