Hey team,
how can I add people in the board, I already have them in jira i just need them to be on this board. Here are showing only assignee but i need also for example the QA assignee also be here
Hi @Anna Gharibyan Welcome to the community!
You can add them to the project / Board if you have project and board admin rights.
For Project : Go to the project, select Project Settings from the navigation.
In project Settings, go to People.
Search for the person/people you want to add. You can add multiple people and groups.
Select the role they will be in for the project and select save.For Board : Click on Board Setting and add the people.Hope it will help!Regards,Sushant Verma
Hello @Anna Gharibyan
If you are talking about having those people show up in the Avatar bubbles, then in addition to what @Sushant Verma said be advised that those Avatar bubbles show only the users who are in the Assignee field for the issues displayed on the board.
And how can I add QA Assignee to that users list, I assigned tasks to my QA and i can not see him in the bubble
@Trudy P Claspill
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.