Hello,
I want a custom field that is a table with 2 columns ( customizable) with values, and to the posibility to select another value.
How know if there is an app/plugin that i can install to have a customer field like this.
Thank you,
David.
Hi @David Pleşu ,
there are some apps on the marketplace that can help you with that. Based on further requirements you could look into these. - Table custom field does not seem to support select lists so it might not meet your requirements- I have noticed the latest version of TableGrid was in april 22, so maybe a more supported app would be nice- I have no personal experience with the Stagil app but it might be what you need.
(I do not work for any of the mentionned vendors).
Good luck app-hunting, it's always fun to look into all the different possibilities of expanding the out-of-the-box features
Hope this helps,
- Tessa
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.