Hello - anyone can assist me, even though I have company managed projects but its not showing in "Issue sources " for all the Projects in my JIRA cloud
Hi @Alejandro Ferenal is this the first time you are creating a plan?
I suppose you have Browse Projects permission for the related company-managed projects.
Are you able to add another issue source?
Hi @Dave Mathijs yes this is the first time I have created a plan. How do I enable permissions for my Projects to be seen in issue source ?
I can only add board and filter in issue source but I would like to add a Project.
First check - outside Advanced Roadmaps - if you are able to access the project you want to add directly and if you see the issues within the project.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.