I am the owner of a dashboard but don't have the options to add viewers...
It seems I am able to add editors but when I click save I get an error message...
Could you please help me add viewers and editors?
Thank you!
Hello @[deleted],
Welcome to Atlassian Community!!
To be able to share a dashboard you need to always have the "Share dashboards and filters" Global Permission.
Check and make sure that you are a member of a group set to this permission set in the global permissions.
You may please have a look at Manage Global Permission.
Regards,Mayur
Adding on...
Only Jira Administrators have access to manage global permissions. If you are not a Jira Administrator you will need to contact the Jira Administrators for your instance to get help with this.
Thank you Mayur and Trudy, much appreciated! I'll chat to the Admin
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.