In my JIRA account I am not able to access my project that i created and while accessing the page I am getting the 401 error. The page was working fine till yesterday but now it seems it's throwing error. Meanwhile I am able to access the other team projects that I am a part of on JIRA.
Attaching the link below for reference.
Kindly help here. Thanks in advance.
Regards,
Avi.
https://dataint23.atlassian.net/jira/software/projects/DOSS/boards/4/backlog?issueParent=10074
Hi @Aviral Prakash,
Welcome to Atlassian community
Error 401 mean "Unauthorized". Can you try log out and log in again?
Sharing a Print Screen will help us more, because we can't get to the link you provided - a normal user (any Atlassian Community user) does not have access to your Jira.
Maybe you're just not in a project role - check the Permission Scheme settings (search for Browse project) and then check Users and Roles.
Pavel
@Pavel Junek Please find the attached screenshot
Thank you.
You can try this Workaround - https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/ID-6351 (source: Encountered a "401 - Unauthorized" error while loading this page )
@Pavel Junek Unfortunately it still doesn't work.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.