Hey folks! I need some help here once I can't figure out how to keep on going with this issue.
I have the following fields and I just want to sum them up using an automation with Jira Smart Values:
- Original estimation
- Native field
- Type: Time tracking (I want to estimate as business days)
- Ex: 2w, 3d, 4h....
- Start date
- Custom field (but comes native)
- Type: Date picker
- Ex: 04/04/2023
The result must be the Due date field based on their sum:
- Due date
- Native field
- Type: Date picker
- Ex: 04/18/2023
So, if I logged 3d in the Original estimation field and then the Start date is 04/06/2023, the Due date field should be automatically calculated as 04/10/2023 (once it is taking consideration business days).
Can anybody help me with the right Jira Smart Values expression?
Thank you in advance and I hope you are having an amazing day!