I am not receiving any updates on my email regarding updates in tickets/ new tickets / etc. All the settings are in order and I should receive the updates on my mail. Does anyone know what might go wrong?
Hi @Sjoerd Rijs I found that your email address was on a suppression list maintained by Atlassian. I have removed it from that list. You should be able to receive new notifications now.
Regards,
Andy
@Sjoerd Rijs , it could be an email blacklist issue that does occur. I will tag to have that checked. In the meantime, could you please share the details of your notification settings? Maybe some screenshots.
My apologies that the settings are in Dutch. It basically says that emails will be send in case if I:
* I follow the issue
* I am the author of the issue
* I am the executor of the issue
* I am mentioned in the issue
* I am making changes in the issue
Perhaps the notification scheme is overruling your personal settings.
Please check Project Settings > Notifications to see what is configured there.
Hi Paul, thank you for your quick response. All members of the project are receiving mail updates compliantly, except for me. I am the only admin of the project, but this shouldn't be the cause, right?
Hi Andy (legend),
I've tested by adding myself in a ticket and it worked!
Great, thank you so much.
This will save me a lot of time.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.