hi,I’m trying to create automation for copy custom field ("Project type") value from Initiative into Epic. Tried several solution from different posts but nothing works.Issue are connected via: "relates to"Below is the Rule screenshot
Shame on me and someone who before me create several Issue types called "Initiative", now, when I choose proper one it work... thx @Tansu Akdeniz and @Juan Carlos Vera for quick replays
Hi @Jakub Hrynek ,
In the 'Automation' are you Copying the value of "Project Type" from Current issue ? Triggered issue? ... other?
I undestand that in your case you have to put Triggered issue.
Hi @Jakub Hrynek
Welcome to the community.
Could you find a trace in Audit Log section?
How did you set "Then: Edit Issue Fields" section?
Sample;
Yes, I'm using Triggered issue
Glad you solved it!! You are welcome.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.